4568-010 Series Deadlatch Handles
The 4560 Series Deadlatch Handles easily unlock the 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. These handles fit solidly into the cylinder hole of Adams Rite deadlatches.
Designed to operate 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches by a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam plug that mounts on the handles' escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. Not intended for use as a door pull.
4568 handles feature an ADA compliant lever shaped to fit the hand.
4569 handles feature a return end, often required by code.
- European styling of 4568 and 4569 offers a generous hand grip with shank offset from the narrow stile jamb for hand safety. Rugged construction ensures dependable performance, with a high-wear spring to return the handle to position after use.
- 4568: ADA compliant lever is shaped to fit the hand.
- 4569: ADA compliant lever features a returnend, often required by code. Please verify local code requirements to ensure compliance.
- A 1/4" [6.4 mm] square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.
- 4568, 4569 use the same 1-3/8" x 4"[34.9mm x 101.6mm] escutcheon, designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door. Steel mounted base is secured by hidden screws and has two large helical compression springs (one becomes a “spare” once handing is given).
- Secured in latch body by cylinder set screw, the plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins. Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, reversing the cam, and replacing the clip.
- Individually packaged with mounting hardware and cam plug handed LH or RH as specified.
- 2 lbs [0.91 kg].
- 4560, 4565 are also available bulk-packedin cartons, up to 100 per carton. Please contact factory for more information
- Ordered for left hand (LH) or right hand (RH) door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing.
- Standard handles are for 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] thick doors. Please contact factory for doors up to 3-1/4" [82.6 mm] available by special order.
- Available in choice of powder coat 119 to match 335 Black anodized, 121 to match 313 Dark bronze anodized, and130 to match 628 Clear anodized..
4560, 4561, 4565 Installation Instructions & Templates