74R1 ELECTRIC STRIKE
74R1 Electric Strike is designed for rim exit devices with 3/4" [19.1 mm] Pullman latchbolts. For use in aluminum, hollow metal or wood applications.
These non-handed strikes feature an ultra-compact design and adjustable stainless steel keepers with over 1,500 lbs [680.4 kg] of holding force in fail secure mode. The strikes release electrically with up to 25 lbs of door preload. Single solenoid operates on 12/16/24 VDC power. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
- UL 1034
- UL 294
- ANSI/BHMA A156.18
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Electric Strikes and Frame Mounted Actuators, Grade 1
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 74R1: 1-13/32" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/16" deep [35.7 mm x 85.7 mm x 27 mm deep].
- Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel.
- 74R1: 5/8" x 1-7/16" x 9/16" deep [15.9 mm x 36.5 mm x 14.3 mm deep]. Strike accepts Pullman latch of exit devices without deadlocking bolts
- Not separate.
- 74R1: 1-3/4" x 9 x 11/16" [44.5 mm x 228.6 mm x 17.5 mm]
- 74R1:3/4" [19.1 mm]
- Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions.
- 2 lbs [0.91 kg].
- Field selectable to match power source of 12/24 VDC. VA7400-16 VDC voltage adapter required when using 16 VDC power, available separately. Equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector.
- .44A at 12 VDC
- .46A at 16 VDC
- .23A at 24 VDC
Fail Safe | Fail Secure
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Available with two Form 'C' monitoring switches to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike jaws and a locked/unlocked solenoid status.
- ELX-ElectroLynx® Adapter: Connects Adams Rite electrified products to ElectroLynx system
- 16 VDC Adapter: VA7400-16VDC required when using 16 VDC power
Electric Strike Overview Brochure
Installations Instructions & Templates