BEST T SERIES TUBULAR DEADBOLTS
Premium materials, security, and performance.
Built with identical tubular assemblies, the 7T and the 8T both fit standard door preps. The 7T can be found in low-security areas, such as bathrooms or storage rooms. The 8T is often paired with a cylindrical lock in commercial office spaces, residential applications and other spaces where there is a greater need for security and, more specifically, a deadbolt that is more resistant to brute force attack. The 8T is also available with lead line options, making it a good solution for radioactive doors (MRI, x-ray, etc.) in healthcare facilities.
Often paired with a cylindrical lock in commercial office spaces, residential applications and other spaces where there is a greater need for security.
For low-security areas, such as bathrooms or storage rooms.Incorporating top quality design, engineering, and materials, BEST’s T Series tubular deadbolts are easy to install, integrate, and rely on for
durable security. Our T Series deadbolts provide for simple installation, without compromising security and performance. Solid construction and
a 1" stainless steel throw bolt offer enhanced durability and extra protection, while design features like tapered cylinder rings and optional hidden
mounting screws make T Series deadbolts attack resistant. T Series tubular deadbolts deliver the quality and reliability you expect from BEST.
- No exposed mounting screws standard on 8T2/8T3 double cylinder
M function only (available as an option on 8T2/8T3 K, L, and S function)
- Full 1" stainless steel throw deadbolt
- Free-turning, wrench-resistant, tapered cylinder ring
- 8T2/8T3-solid extruded brass or bronze cylinder 7T2/7T3-solid
cast zinc with brass or bronze shell
- Stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Simple installation; self-aligning and reversible strike
- May be keyed into existing BEST® masterkeyed system
- The original interchangeable core permits instant, economical rekeying
- ADA turn lever
- Deadbolt UL listed for use as auxiliary lock type on 3 hr. fire doors
(GWXT). These locks also carry the C-UL mark which is officially
accepted in all of Canada, indicating compliance with appropriate
Canadian standards and codes.
- Faceplate: Brass or bronze; 8T2 - 1” x 2 1/4”; 8T3 - 1 1/8” x 2 1/4”
- Strikes: ANSI rectangular 1 1/8” x 2 3/4”; ANSI curved lip 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”;
ANSI curved lip 1 1/8” x 2 3/4”; ANSI high security rectangular 1 1/4” x 4 7/8”
- Trim: Wrought brass or bronze; rose or turned lever rose; 2 3/4” diameter
to cover 2 1/8” bore; machined brass or bronze cylinder ring
- Backset: 2 3/8” for 8T2; 2 3/4” for 8T3
- Deadbolt: 8T2 - 1” throw, 5/8” x 7/8”, brass nickel plated, concealed hardened
steel free-turning pin; 8T3 – 1” throw, 5/8” x 7/8”, solid stainless steel
- Door thickness: 1 3/4” doors standard, other thicknesses available
- 612 – satin bronze
- 626 – satin chromium
- 605 – bright brass
- 606 – satin brass
- 611 – bright bronze
- 612 – satin bronze
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES