- ANSI A156.3, Grade 2 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours
- Conforms and Meets ADA Regulations
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0” x 8’0” swinging in same or opposite directions
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors
- Chassis mounted unit construction
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are grade 2 construction with optional clutch freewheeling mechanism. Rose covers 161 cut out
Suggested Architect’s Specifications
- All exit devices shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation and be operative over ⅔ of the door’s clear opening width
- All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. 3 ¾" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever trims
- Chassis - Steel (Panic & Fire Grade)
- Cover - Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction
- Hand - Non-Handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel ¾" throw
- Spring - Steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - 938 packed standard
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- Mullion - Available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 5000 Series for panic. F5000 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 3' x 7' single doors and 6' x 7' double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Aluminum (ALUM), Stainless Steel (US32D)
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT