Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
CORBIN RUSSWIN 3152 CLASSROOM KEYED LOCK OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F110 (Classroom)
- Keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Deadlocking latchbolt by inside lever or outside lever except when key inside or outside locks outside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in the locked position.)
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by turning the key in the inside or outside lever.
- Inside lever always free.
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
3100 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CL3100 Series is a patented Grade 1 lever lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes, the CL3100 Series complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series interlocks the aligning and latch tubes, which form a rugged torque resistant “T” in the critical twist area. This “T-Zone” construction, combined with long lasting components, makes this lock strong and durable! The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and durability far exceeding the 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
- High Traffic areas
- Public buildings
- Educational facilities – K-12 and Universities
- 18 functions available, including Hospital Privacy; most requiring only 2 parts to change function
- Simple cylinder removal provides easy change outs
- 10-year limited warranty
- Made from 68% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- Available in 11 hardware finishes and Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Integrates into most existing facility’s key systems, and accepts Schlage® LFIC
- Retrofits most standard 161 cylindrical lock door preps and is non handed
- 3 levers and 4 roses available to cover a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- Several security key systems available (Access 3®, Pyramid, etc.)
- T-Zone construction tested to over 15 million cycles, exceeding ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards by 15 times.
The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series follows a higher standard for Grade 1 bored locks. The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and durability by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch far exceeding the ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
Typical applications include: High traffic areas; Offices; Public buildings; Hospitals; Institutions; Educational facilities – K-12 and Universities; Retail.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
CL3100 Series Promotional Sheet
Environmental Product Declaration