Applications: For use with medium frequency doors or doors requiring low frequency service.
Certifications: ANSI A8133;
Finishes: USP, US3, US4, US10, US10A, US10B, US26D;
Features: Non-rising removable pin with button tip and plug;
- With door closer use ball bearing hinge.
Material: Steel with Steel Pin;
- Available with hospital tip (HT) - voids UL.
- Available with raised barrel (RBB/RBS) - UL approved.
Product Description: Full Mortise, Plain Bearing, Standard Weight.
HAGER COMMERCIAL HINGES
- Hinges are manufactured in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.1. Self-closing hinges and pivots are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.17 using three hinges per opening on a 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” (914 mm x 2134 mm x 44 mm) door.
- Round corners are available in 1/4” (6 mm) (standard) or 5/8” (16 mm) radius.
- Full Mortise Both leaves are mortised, one leaf in the door and one leaf in the frame (wood door or hollow metal door with wood frame or hollow metal frame). Example: BB1279, 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm), US26D;
- Half Mortise One leaf is mortised in the door and the other is surface applied to the frame (hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB1109, 4-1/2” (114 mm), US26D;
- Full Surface Both leaves are applied to the surface, one to the door and the other to the frame (metal core door or hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB2171, 5” (127 mm), USP;
- Half Surface One leaf is mortised in the frame and the other is surface applied to the face of the door (wood door with wood frame or metal core door with hollow metal frame) Example: BB1163, 5” (152 mm), US26D.