Backed by ZenSupply's customer-friendly shipping and return policies and trusted staff, you can rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the facilities you're maintaining or improving will be safe and secure for years to come.
- Handing: Field reversible; specify hand.
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits up to 36" (914mm) door.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Stile: Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Latchbolt: Brass, 3/4"(19mm) throw.
- Front: 8" x 1-1/4" (203mm x 32mm) heavy gauge brass. Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
- Cases: Heavy wrought, 8-3/8" (213mm) x 2-5/8" (67mm).
- Projection: 4-1/2" (114mm); 2-3/4" (70mm) depressed.
- Crossbar: round seamless tubing.
- Fasteners: machine and wood screws.
**Other configurations, parts, accessories are available on the site or by request. See the ED3000 Catalog for all available products ZenSupply can offer.
ED3000 SERIES OVERVIEW
The ED3000 is available as Rim, Mortise, and Surface Vertical Rod. Designed for applications in high-use, high-abuse situations, ED3000 Crossbar Exit Devices can be teamed with a variety of Corbin Russwin trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations, including:
- Schools and universities
- Health care facilities
- Government and municipal buildings
- Commercial and industrial
- Office and retail complexes
- Transportation facilities
- Hotels and conference centers
- Religious facilities
- Heavy-duty construction
- Base metals (brass, bronze and stainless steel) for durability
- Easy-to-use crossbar operation for quick egress
- Dogging standard on all panic listed devices
- Thru-bolted trims for strength and security
- Wide range of finishes, trims and styles to match other Corbin Russwin products
- Devices available to satisfy panic and fire opening requirements
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
- ED3000 Catalog
- ED3000 Series Parts Manual
- Product installation instructions and templates are located in the Library.