Backed by ZenSupply's customer-friendly shipping and return policies and trusted staff, you can rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the facilities you're maintaining or improving will be safe and secure for years to come.
- Handing: Standard device is non-handed. Double Cylinder Device is Handed. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size.
Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
Optional: 24" (610mm) bar fits 24" (610mm) door; specify W024.
Optional: 48" (1219mm) bar fits 36"- 48" (914mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200.
Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile: Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Latchbolt: 3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullmantype with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
- Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging: Standard: single point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
Optional: less dogging; specify M51.
Optional: cylinder dogging; specify M52.
Optional: electric dogging; specify M97.
- Fasteners: Standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners. Standard on firerated devices: sex nuts and bolts. Optional on panic devices: sex nuts and bolts for use on wood, composite, or unreinforced metal doors; specify M54. Optional wood screws for use on approved fire-rated solid wood or wood core doors. Specify M64.
- Strike: Surface-mounted 3/8" (10mm) diameter roller strike, complete with positive locking plate and shims, assuring low friction relocking for a long, trouble-free life.Optional strikes available; see Options and Accessories.
- Functions and Trims: Through-bolted lever, pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions; see Trims and Functions, pages 28-35.
**Other configurations, parts, accessories are available on the site or by request. See the ED5000 Series Catalog for all available products ZenSupply can offer.
ED5000 SERIES OVERVIEW
Corbin Russwin’s history is rich with architectural hardware designed to meet life safety and
security requirements. That tradition continues with ED5000 Series exit devices. Designed to
allow safe and easy egress, the ED5000 Series is ideal for frequent use applications such as
schools, factories, hotels, theaters, office, retail complexes and government buildings.
All exit devices manufactured by Corbin Russwin undergo rigorous testing, both in the lab
and field. Testing procedures go beyond industry standards; the ED5800 concealed vertical
rod exit device was witnessed and certified to 3.25 million successful cycles, more than 6
times the requirement. Abuse and cycle tests prove time and again the durability of the
entire ED5000 Series, which is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Over the past 100 years, Corbin Russwin has been well-known for weaving pleasing
aesthetics and inventive designs into architectural door hardware, and today’s wide stile
exit device line is no exception. The ED5000 Series offers smooth lines in the exit device bar
and a full range of trim designs with visual diversity, including the Muséo® and Vineyard™
Today’s door hardware must fulfill life-safety and security needs, two areas in which
ED5000 series exit devices and trim excel. The ED5200S SecureBolt® features a deadbolt
style latchbolt that significantly resists pull from the exterior, thus reducing door and frame
separation, preventing the door from being forced open. 900 series heavy-duty trim deters
vandals with a thick 13/16" beveled escutcheon, Free Wheeling lever (excluding mortise
trim), and flush cylinder. High security Pyramid cylinders offer an additional barrier against
picking and drilling. These components can all be combined for high quality, high security
If electronic access control is required, or just a simple monitoring switch, the ED5000 series
offers a full range of electrified options, including a delayed egress exit device and electrically controlled trim. All options can be tied into existing security and fire alarm systems for easy monitoring.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
- ED5000 Promotional Sheet
- ED5000 Series Brochure
- ED5000 Series Catalog
- ED5000 Series Parts Manual
- Environmental Product Declaration
- Product installation instructions and templates are located in the Library.