The E-Plex 2000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards, has up to 100 access codes and is programmed via the keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2" throw latch
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5"
- Strike: Cylindrical locks packaged standard with both ANSI A115.3 "T" Strike and A115.2 ASA Strike
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/2". Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 1-5/8" to 2".
- Key-in-Lever Cylinder: 1539 6-pin cylinder—Schlage "C" Keyway.
- Interchangeable Core: Small format—Best and equivalent (6 or 7-pin length); cylinder not included.
- Construction: Heavy-duty commercial Grade 1 lockset, solid cast exterior housing, solid cast levers, cylindrical drive wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- PIN access
- Passage—can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- No Wires: Requires no wiring to or through the door—eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks.
- Locking Device Options: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating.
- Number of Codes: Multiple Users—100 Codes.
- Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field.
- Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view Audit Events.
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Satin Chrome 26D (626) housings and levers.
- Satin Brass 04 (606) housings and levers.
- Dark Bronze 744 (10B) housings and levers.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTING
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- UL 10C fire rated.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified (A156.25, A156.2, A156.13, A156.3).
- Indoor/Outdoor Approved; -31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
- Dorma Kaba E-Plex 2000 Series Installation Instructions
- Dorma Kaba E-Plex 2000 Series Technical Specifications