Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
The ITS 96 series offers the optimum solution for applications requiring concealed door controls. It is suited for virtually any door and frame combination in a variety of leaf thicknesses and configurations.
- Rapid decrease in opening force makes doors easy to open
- Efficient cam and roller design
- Adjustable spring force size
Cam and roller technology
The ITS96 door closer’s unique cam and roller technology meets the challenge of providing the operation and features necessary in a compact design.
The ITS96 Series is suitable for interior wood, hollow metal, and aluminum doors and frames. All ITS96 models can be inverted to install the closer body in the frame. Maximum door opening is approximately 130°.
- UL and CL listed.
- Meets UL10C for positive pressure.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- CSFM Approved.
- Efficient cam and roller design.
- Rapid decrease in opening force makes doors easy to open, yet provides maximum closing force at the latch.
- ITS9613 installs in 1-3/4" thick doors (min); ITS9625 installs in 2" thick doors (min).
- Suitable for interior wood, hollow metal, and aluminum doors and frames.
- Invisible when door is closed.
- Adjustable spring force size for ITS9613 is 1–3 and for ITS9625 is 2–5. Adjustable with unit installed.
- Sweep and latch valve adjustment easily accessible after installation.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES