Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
The Simplex 5000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This fully mechanical lock elimates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door. The lock is available in a wide range of configurations.
DEFAULT OPTION SELECTION
The default option selections have been made based on the most commonly ordered configuration. If a model shows as backordered, it's likely ZenSupply has additional parts/accessories on hand to "build" the product and therefore ship the product faster.
- Backset: Varies by Exit Device
- Latch: 1/2" (13 mm) latch, 3/4" (19 mm) latch (optional).
- Exit Device Latch: Supplied with Exit Device.
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm).
- Universal Lever Key-in-Cylinders: Includes dormakaba1599 6-pin cylinder (prepped to dormakaba 90 or Schlage "C" Keyway, keyed different) and tailpieces.
- Interchangeable Cores: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length).
- Removable Cores: Large format—ASSA/Medeco/Yale/Abloy (5 or 6-pin), Corbin Russwin (6 or 7-pin), Schlage, and Sargent.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44 mm) to 2-1/4" (57 mm). Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 1-3/4" (44 mm) to 2-1/8" (54 mm).
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Combination Entry
- Key Override
- Exterior Combination Change
- Access Control: Mechanical pushbutton lock—eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
- No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements.
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door.
- Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field.
- Key Override: Key-in-lever cylinders, small format interchangeable cores, large format removable core.
- Operation Modes: may be "dogged" if Exit Device allows.
- Satin Chrome 26D (626)
- Bright Brass 03 (605)
- Satin Brass 04 (606)
- Bright Chrome 026 (625)
- Dark Bronze 744 housings and levers with brass accents
CERTIFICATIONS AND TESTING
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) ; ADA-compliant levers.
- D.O.D. Compliant 5220.22M for supplemental access control; weather resistant.
- 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for “A” labeled doors.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
- Dormakaba Simplex 5000 Series Exit Installation Instructions
- Dormakaba Simplex 5000 Series Technical Specifications
- Parts and Diagrams
- See the accompanying videos for resetting the Simplex 5000 Series code