Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
The X Series heavy-duty cylindrical knob lock features optional XC construction that combines a stainless steel and nonferrous-built chassis with stainless steel trim to resist corrosion when exposed to moisture and salt. It is ideal for government and military applications that are in marine environments.
The X Series is UL listed and is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 for durability. The interchangeable cores provide quick, convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The X Series is designed for those unique applications that can use a knob and need added strength for security.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brass or cold-formed steel construction with a zinc dichromate for rust resistance
- Interchangeable cores can be removed for quick, easy re-keying
- Interchangeable cores are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers
- Heavy-wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel roses over steel through-bolted rose inserts provide added strength
- Available in multiple knob designs and finishes
- 10-year limited warranty
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- UL: UL 3-hour A label
DESIGNS & FINISHES
View the Falcon Locks catalog for full design and finish offerings.
- Knobs and roses are wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel installed over steel or nonferrous reinforcing plates
- Knobs are secured by a spring-loaded retainer
- Retainer cannot be depressed when locks have been locked
- Abrasive-coated knobs are available to help identify entrances to hazardous areas to the handicapped
- Knurled knobs are available to identify entrances to hazardous areas for the handicapped
- Knob styles include:
- Available in:
- Bright brass (605)
- Satin brass (606)
- Satin bronze (612)
- Oil-rubbed bronze (613)
- Bright chrome (625)
- Satin chrome (626)
- Satin stainless steel
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS