FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0"
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- Plated finish models come standard with Designer Series Metal Cover (DS). Note: Model images show the the Slim Line Plastic cover to illustrate plated finishes. The LCN 1461 Powder Coat Finish model can be found here.
Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and/or a large selection of optional custom colors.
Standard slim line cover, optional full metal cover or Designer Series cover.
Optional SRI primer for installation in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
DESIGNS & FINISHES
The 1460 Series mounts hinge pull side, top jamb push side, and parallel arm push side. Visit the 1460 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
- Body construction
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-1/4" diameter piston
- Heat-treated steel pinion journal
- Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- LCN patented Green Dial spring force indicator
- 30-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard slim line plastic cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
LCN 1000 Series Catalog Section
Choosing the Right Surface Mounted Door Closer
LCN 1460 Green Dial Sell Sheet
LCN Installation Instructions/Templates Index
LCN YouTube Channel with videos