WESLOCK 0500 PASSAGE LOCK OVERVIEW
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are Weslock door handle and deadbolt products strong and long lasting, but they also offer a beautiful aesthetic for your home. With designs that enhance the look and feel of your home and details, such as concealed installation screws, that merge function and form, Weslock offers a product unmatched by the competition.
Passage: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Passage - Free Turning on Both Sides of Door
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- ANSI Grade 3 Certified
- Solid Zinc Construction
- Square Spindle Construction
- Dual Spring Housings
- Decorative Push Button Locking in Interior Rosette
- Locking Device Releases Upon Turn of Interior Lever
- Adjustable Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 2-1/8" Cross Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- Fits 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" Thick Door
- 1/2" Throwbolt
- 1" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate Standard (Square or Drive-in Available)
- 2-1/4" x 1-3/4" Full Lip Radius Strike Standard (Square Available)
- Limited 25 Year Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 5 Year Finish Warranty
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES