Yale 4300LN Series Lever Locks
Manufactured for the light/medium-duty markets, the 4300LN lever design is today’s economic solution in Grade 2 tubular lever locksets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 1-1/2 hours
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard; 2-3/8" available to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Fronts: Square corner front standard; round corner available to order
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip T-strike standard; ANSI and full lip strikes available to order
- Finishes: Available in 8 finishes
- Warranty: 1-year mechanical
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified
- ADA compliant for ease of accessiblity
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES