nexTouch Cylindrical Keypad Lock
nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
- UL/cUL: UL/cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw standard
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Fronts: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled standard; flat fronts available to order
- Cylinders: 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard. See catalog for additional options.
- Reversibility: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Strikes: 497 ANSI strike standard. See catalog for additional options.
- Levers: Available in three lever options (AU, MO, and PB)
- Finishes: Available in four finishes (605, 613E, 626 and BSP)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty on mechanical and electrical components; one year limited warranty on the finish
- A Certified Integrator is required to configure this product with Yale Accentra.
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES