FALCON MA SERIES OVERVIEW
The Falcon MA Series mortise locks are tough, stylish, and offer excellent value. They deliver heavy-duty Grade 1 performance at an attractive price point and incorporate robust components and sturdy design while offering stylish designs and many finish options.
They're well-suited for any office, educational facility, hospital, or other commercial settings.
The MA series is one of Falcon's toughest and most dependable locks and are designed to handle high-traffic, high-abuse environments. A wide variety of trim styles and finish options makes the MA series easy to match to existing or new design environments. For keyed models/functions, cylinders offered include the Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) cylinders that can be removed quickly for easy, fast re-keying in high turnover environments.
ZenSupply carries one of the most comprehensive offering of Falcon MA Series locks. If we don't list it or can't build it from parts in inventory, it's unlikely to be found anywhere else.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Forged escutcheons for added strength
- UL listed and certified Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade
- Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate for corrosion resistance
- Conventional cylinders or interchangeable core (IC) keying compatible with SFIC products from Falcon or other manufacturers
- Lever and knob trim packages are available for many applications
- Wide variety of levers and knobs, functions and finishes
- Ability to easily re-hand the lock in the field
- Flexible trim and finish styles to match any design
- 2-piece anti-friction stainless steel, field reversible latch bolt
For more specifications and certifications, view the Falcon Locks Catalog.
- ANSI/BHMA: meets ANSI/BHMA 156.13, Series 1000
- UL: 3-hour A label
- All knobs and levers are available with abrasive coating to identify entrances to hazardous areas to the handicapped
- Locksets and latch sets are available with lead-wrapping for use on X-ray room doors (or similar situations)
- Both knob and lever trim packages are available to allow complete replacement of inner and outer trim on any lock function
- Packages include inside and outside trim, spindle and mounting screws. Please see the current price book for more details
- Manufactured from heavy gauge brass or stainless steel
- Meets ANSI Standard A115.1 for frame preparation
- Strikes are available with various lip lengths
- Standard thumbturn-threaded cylinders for dead bolt operation may be used in lieu of surface-mounted thumbturns
- Furnished with A09894-1 cam
- Available in length indicated and all MA Series finishes
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES