Last Updated: August 29, 2023
- FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $149.99
- FREE Freight Shipping on orders over $1,499
- FLAT RATE Ground Shipping on orders under $149.99
*Free Ground Shipping Shipping Offer is for standard ground shipping on orders over $149.99 and for freight orders over $1,499 within the contiguous United States. Large, bulky, or oversize items have additional shipping charges. Some restrictions may apply, always check the shipping on the cart page after entering the ship-to zip code.
Zensupply.com partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. All shipment times are shown on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time and dependent upon warehouse turnaround. Allow one business day for requested customizations like special keying, or special configuration options as our warehouse has to configure products on site, and this may extend lead time.
- Standard Ground Shipping: 1-5 business days.
- Second Day Air: 2 business days after shipment. This does not include weekends and holidays.
- Next Day Air: 1 business day after shipment. This does not include weekends and holidays.
Freight (LTL) Delivery
Freight delivery is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items, as well as large-quantity shipments. Products are loaded onto a semi-truck and delivered curbside; you will be responsible for moving the item from the curb to the desired location. Shipping times will vary based on the destination, extreme weather, and other variables.
Large, heavy, or oversized items have additional shipping costs. Our customer service representatives will inform you of the corresponding costs associated with the items.
We utilize a variety of LTL carrier options, and as a result, not all deliveries are the same. To accommodate this, and prepare you for delivery acceptance, you will receive a tracking email with links to instructions for each delivery. Types of LTL receipt instructions are listed below.
- In Person: The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery. If you are not available to receive a scheduled delivery, you may be charged a delivery fee on your original payment method.
- Contact Free Acceptance: You will be provided a shipping date and tracking for the order, and being home for receipt is optional. If not home at the time of delivery, the carrier will document the condition of the package and location it is placed with photos.
Shipping, Delivery, and Cutoff Times
Stated shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and can be affected by several factors, including but not limited to, shipping method and supply chain delays. Cut-off times indicate when order must be placed to begin processing on a particular day, and may vary by carrier.
Please be aware of the product's expected shipment time. This is when the item is expected to leave the warehouse, and will be listed on the product information page.
Your order can be shipped to any address (excluding PO boxes) in the contiguous United States including Hawaii and Alaska. Any states with delivery restrictions will be noted on each item’s product information page.
For our international customers and US territories, we are happy to fulfill orders to international freight forwarding service providers. The customer will be responsible for selecting and providing their own freight forwarding service provider with a delivery address within the contiguous United States.
If applicable, delivery restrictions for specific states will be noted on an item’s product information page.
Shipping & Order Confirmations
You will receive an email order confirmation after your order has been placed, and a second email when your order has been shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided when available.
Manufacturer Warranty Information
Each product sold by ZenSupply.com includes its full-factory manufacturer warranty, which can be found on the product page. If you have a warranty inquiry on an item you purchased from ZenSupply.com, we can provide additional information and contact the manufacturer directly.
Backordered / Special Order / Custom Configured Products
Occasionally, an item is out of stock and is on backorder.
- Backordered items are charged in full at the time of sale, just like in-stock items. This is to reserve the item with the manufacturer or, in some cases, reserve an item that's made to order.
- Within 24 business hours of the order placement, we'll notify you via email if items are backordered and the estimated shipping date.
- Prior to the shipping date, we will verify with the manufacturer or shipping warehouse that we are on track to ship. We'll notify you via email if there is a reason for additional delay.
- If the item is in stock, and you want the item to be canceled, notify our customer service on the same day the order was placed before it will be shipped.
- If back-ordered items are confirmed as not shipped, the order MAY BE canceled. Items that have left the manufacturer or original storage facility CANNOT be canceled.
- To cancel a backordered item, contact customer service within 24 to 72 business hours and we'll do our best to halt shipment. We'll confirm your cancellation via phone or email, and credit or update your order.
If Your Product Is Damaged In Transit
You may log into your account to access the return request tool. When setting up the return please select “it was damaged in shipping” as the return reason. In the description please provide as much detail as possible of the damage.
- If you notice damage while the carrier is on site, DO NOT take possession of the damaged product(s). Instead, take a picture of the damage, gather copies of the paperwork from the carrier (if possible), and refuse delivery. Next, contact support.
- If you notice damage after delivery (concealed damage), take pictures of the damage, and complete the return online, or contact the appropriate support person. Items shipped via ground shipping must be reported within 14 business days. Freight carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim. You may set up a claim online through your account.
We will not be able to help with any complaints of damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.
Providing The Correct Delivery Address
Due to variances in tax laws from state to state, once an order has been placed, we are no longer able to alter the shipping address. Please make sure that all of your shipping information is correct before placing your order.
We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify the aforementioned terms with or without notice to the user. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued use of our Service and this Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.