1260 MEDIUM DUTY DOOR CLOSER OVERVIEW
The 1260 is a light to medium duty cast iron closer designed to fit the most common commercial foot print. It's adjustable for spring sizes 1-5, features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms, and an optional Quick FixTM bracket kit.
The 1260 Series is designed for light- to medium-duty applications as a fit for the most common commercial footprint, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 and ADA reduced opening force requirements. It is adjustable for spring sizes 1-5, and features a complete line of regular and extra-duty arms. The 1260 Series is cUL listed and UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 20-year limited warranty. Features also include optional slim line cover, LCN peel-n-stick templates for quick and accurate installation, convenient spring adjust pointer and an optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-3/8 ” diameter piston
- Heat-treated steel pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- Forged steel arm
- 20-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and optional Quick Fix bracket kit
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-5
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and a large selection of optional custom colors
- Optional slim line plastic cover
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 1260 Series mounts hinge pull side, top jamb push side, and parallel arm push side. Visit the 1260 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.