A110HD / A110LL Aluminum Continuous Gear Hinges Full Mortise
- BHMA Grade 1
- Full Concealed, Heavy Duty
- A110HD - No Inset, Flush Mount
- A110LL - No Inset, For Lead Lined Doors
- No Door Inset, Flush Mount
- 48" door width maximum
- 450 lbs. door weight maximum
- Average weight per unit = 11 lbs
- "LL" model for doors up to 1,000 lbs (lead-lined staggered hole pattern)
12-24 X 3/4" undercut self drilling, thread forming tek machine screws
- Standard Lengths:
79", 83", 85", 95" and 120"
- Fire Rating
- Approved for use on metal swinging type fire doors rated up to and including 90 minutes
- Approved for use on wood swinging type fire doors rated up to and including 60 minutes
- Continuous hinges alleviate most common alignment problems such as door binding and sagging by evenly distributing the weight throughout the entire door and frame.
- Provides extra security by eliminating the gap between the door and the frame; thus, disallowing the ability to pry the opening.
- All hinges are surface applied – no mortising of the door or frame required
- First Choice hinges are anodized after machining
- Will cover old butt hinge cut-outs
- All hinges are heavy duty at standard duty prices
- Heavy duty 83” hinge has 32 bearings (3” spacing on center)
- BHMA 156.25 Grade 1 Certified
- Templated hole patterns for standard-length hinges keep consistency over time.
- Standard Finishes – Clear anodized, dark bronze anodized, and black anodized
- Door reinforcement: None required
- Frame reinforcement: None required for doors up to 200 lbs. For doors more than 200 lbs., 16 gauge channel required