A530HD Aluminum Continuous Gear Hinges Half Surface - Double Egress and Center Hung Doors
- BHMA Grade 1
- Half Surface, Heavy Duty
- 3/32" Door Inset
- 48" door width maximum
- 450 lbs. door weight maximum
- Average weight per unit = 9 lbs
12-24 X 3/4" undercut self drilling, thread-forming tek machine screws for frame and 1/4-20 sex bolts and shoulder bolts for door
- Standard Lengths:
79", 83", 85", 95" and 120"
- Fire Rating
- Approved for use on metal swinging type fire doors rated up to and including 90 minutes
- Approved for use on wood swinging type fire doors rated up to and including 60 minutes
- Continuous hinges alleviate most common alignment problems such as door binding and sagging by evenly distributing the weight throughout the entire door and frame.
- Provides extra security by eliminating the gap between the door and the frame; thus, disallowing the ability to pry the opening.
- All hinges are surface applied – no mortising of the door or frame required
- First Choice hinges are anodized after machining
- Will cover old butt hinge cut-outs
- All hinges are heavy duty at standard duty prices
- BHMA 156.25 Grade 1 Certified
- Templated hole patterns for standard-length hinges keep consistency over time.
- Standard Finishes – Clear anodized, dark bronze anodized, and black anodized
- Door reinforcement: None required
- Frame reinforcement: None required for doors up to 200 lbs. For doors more than 200 lbs., 16 gauge channel required