Combination Lock 180IB/50 C
On the coast? On the high seas? Our 180IB padlock is a weatherproof lock with numeric code for outdoor use.
- Weather resistant combination lock
- Individually resettable code
WEATHERPROOF AND ROBUST
Our 180IB padlock is a weatherproof lock with numeric code for outdoor use.
If you want to secure items of medium value or objects at moderate risk of theft outdoors, the combination lock 180IB could be a good solution for you. In coastal areas, near ports, or on the high seas, the 180IB reliably secures your valuables. The lock body is made of forged brass, the shackle is made of high-quality stainless steel. This means the lock is particularly well protected from water. It can only be opened with an individually set four-digit numerical code.
- Body made of solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 4-digit, individually resettable code
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with additional tampering protection
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- For securing doors, gates, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, cupboards, etc.