BEST 9KZ Keypad EZ Cylindrical Locks
The EZ standalone electronic keypad lock is simple to operate, but actually it’s masquerading as a one-door sophisticated access control system.
This heavy-duty mechanical platform is designed and manufactured for the toughest applications and can be utilized with a variety of trim styles.
- Heavy-duty mechanical platform designed and manufactured for the toughest applications
- The key override feature allows for mechanical access.
- New passage toggle button allows you to lock the door down from the inside in case of emergency
- Available in common finishes and trims to match BEST’s 9K cylindrical series and 40H mortise series.
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit device trim platforms to meet most common applications.
- 12 position keypad design with audible and visual feedback
- Optional 8-cell battery holder for longer life, or standard 4-cell battery holder, each with AA alkaline batteries that are easily changed.
- Up to 4-year battery life
- Replacement parts available
- Weather-resistant for versatile applications, including doors exposed to inclement weather
- Remote unlock standard
- Variable PIN length from 3-8 digits
- Up to 1000 PIN codes allows for more users
- Authorized passage mode privilege allows users to unlock device for extended periods of time as well as set duration of mode privilege for users
- Authorized users can utilize deadbolt override to gain access even when a mortise deadbolt is thrown
- Provides 1 Administrator PIN and 5 Supervisor PINs to allow easy management of increased users
- Simple schedules through daily passage mode
- Service codes with auto deactivation available
- Materials –Internal parts are brass, zinc or corrosion-treated steel.
- Chassis –2-1/16" diameter to fit 2-1/8" diameter hole in door.
- Strike –S3 Brass or bronze: 4-7/8" H x 1-1/4" W x 3/32" D. ANSI A115.1. STK Brass or bronze: 2-3/4" x 1-1/8" x 3/32". Fits standard door frame cut out as specified in ANSI A115.3
- Backset –2-3/4" standard; 3-3/4" , 5" available
- Door thickness –For doors 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" thick.
- Installation –Lock dimensions requires modified door prep ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 to mount housing.
- Latchbolt –9/16" throw (3/4" throw optional).
- Escutcheon – Dimensions: 10-1/2" H x 3-5/16" W x 1" D sloping down to 3/4"
- Lever –Made from high-quality zinc alloy. Body is approximately 1-5/8" in diameter. Handle is approximately 4-3/4" in length (from center-line of chassis). (#14 and #15 conform to California Titles 19 and 24.)
- Certification –UL listed For GYQS Electrically controlled single point locks or latches for use on 3 hour A label doors. The listing applies for both U.S. and Canadian applications.