Cal-Royal BW-302 Nylon Brush with Extruded Aluminum Seal Retainer
Our Door Weather Seal products are engineered and tested for durability and reliable performance to ensure that they meet or exceed the industry standards, providing an energy-efficient door solution that restricts air, light, smoke, and insects from around the opening.
- Brush Weatherstrips are designed to seal the gap around the door, between the bottom of the door, and the top of the threshold or floor surface.
- Energy-efficient; prevents heat loss and infiltration of sound, light, drafts, insects, moisture, smoke, or fire.
- It consists of high-quality Nylon Brush encased in Extruded Aluminum Seal Retainers.
- These products can be used on either Wood or Hollow Metal doors (in-door sweep, jamb/header gasketing, and split astragal) applications.
- Punched with slotted holes for adjustment.
- Also available with a rain drip design (BWR-301), which deflects water.
- 1/4" (6.4mm)
- 3/4" (19.1mm)
- 7/16" (10.3mm)
- 1-3/16 (29.4mm)