Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
CORBIN RUSSWIN CK4351 ENTRANCE/OFFICE CYLINDRICAL LOCK OVERVIEW
- Deadlocking latchbolt by knob either side, except when turn button locks outside knob. Pushing turn button in locks outside knob, requiring use of key outside to unlock;
- Turning inside knob unlocks outside knob;
- Pushing in and turning button locks outside knob, requiring key at all times. Turning inside knob does not unlock outside knob until button is manually turned to unlocked position;
- Inside knob always free.
CK4300 Series Standard features
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
CK4300 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CK4300 Series is ideal for demanding, high-use commercial, industrial and institutional applications. It's heavy wrought knobs are lined with steel for impact resistance.
The CK4300 Series is ideal for demanding, high-use commercial, industrial and institutional applications, including:
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Municipal buildings
- Retail complexes
- Internal parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance;
- Heavy wrought knobs with steel liner for impact resistance;
- 1/2" (13mm) Stainless Steel throw latchbolt.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
Environmental Product Declaration