CORBIN RUSSWIN CK4351 ENTRANCE/OFFICE CYLINDRICAL LOCK OVERVIEW
- Deadlocking latchbolt by knob either side, except when turn button locks outside knob. Pushing turn button in locks outside knob, requiring use of key outside to unlock;
- Turning inside knob unlocks outside knob;
- Pushing in and turning button locks outside knob, requiring key at all times. Turning inside knob does not unlock outside knob until button is manually turned to unlocked position;
- Inside knob always free.
CK4300 Series Standard features
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
CK4300 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CK4300 Series is ideal for demanding, high-use commercial, industrial and institutional applications. It's heavy wrought knobs are lined with steel for impact resistance.
The CK4300 Series is ideal for demanding, high-use commercial, industrial and institutional applications, including:
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Municipal buildings
- Retail complexes
- Internal parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance;
- Heavy wrought knobs with steel liner for impact resistance;
- 1/2" (13mm) Stainless Steel throw latchbolt.
DOWNLOADS and RESOURCES