CORBIN RUSSWIN CL3180 PASSAGE & BLANK PLATE OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F111 (Passage & Blank Plate)
- Non-keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Lever on one side, blank plate on other side.
- Levers always free.
- For single or double communicating doors.
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Not applicable
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
3100 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CL3100 Series is a patented Grade 1 lever lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes, the CL3100 Series complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series interlocks the aligning and latch tubes, which form a rugged torque resistant “T” in the critical twist area. This “T-Zone” construction, combined with long lasting components, makes this lock strong and durable! The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and durability far exceeding the 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
- High Traffic areas
- Public buildings
- Educational facilities – K-12 and Universities
- 18 functions available, including Hospital Privacy; most requiring only 2 parts to change function
- Simple cylinder removal provides easy change outs
- 10-year limited warranty
- Made from 68% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- Available in 11 hardware finishes and Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Integrates into most existing facility’s key systems, and accepts Schlage® LFIC
- Retrofits most standard 161 cylindrical lock door preps and is non handed
- 3 levers and 4 roses available to cover a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- Several security key systems available (Access 3®, Pyramid, etc.)
- T-Zone construction tested to over 15 million cycles, exceeding ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards by 15 times.
The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series follows a higher standard for Grade 1 bored locks. The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and durability by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch far exceeding the ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
Typical applications include: High traffic areas; Offices; Public buildings; Hospitals; Institutions; Educational facilities – K-12 and Universities; Retail.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES