Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
CORBIN RUSSWIN 3329 HOTEL KEYED LOCK OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F93 (Hotel)
- Keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Throw-off latchbolt by lever inside or by key outside.
- Push button shuts out all keys except emergency key, and projects occupancy indicator in face of cylinder. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.)
- Push button released by turning inside lever or by closing
- Outside lever always locked.
- Inside lever always free.
- Not available with other manufacturers keyways.
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
3300 SERIES OVERVIEW
The Corbin Russwin CL3300 series is an extra heavy-duty commercial-grade (Grade 1) cylindrical lockset designed for durability and years of dependable operation.
The lock is manufactured with the highest quality parts and materials to ensure strength, durability, quiet operation, and years of operation. It is available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series complements any high-use commercial, industrial, and institutional application.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
- EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
- Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
- Pyramid cylinders for increased security (keyed models)
- Access control available with CL33900 Electrified lockset
- ElectroLynx® connectors are standard on all Corbin Russwin electrified products. McKinney QC hinges are recommended to make a complete plug and play application.
- Independent return springs prevent lever sag
- Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function is the solution to classroom security: a double cylinder lockset that allows locking of the outside lever from either side. Egress is always possible with the standard anti-panic feature, whether the door is locked or not. And because a key is needed to secure the door from either side, students cannot lock a teacher out of the classroom.
The CL3300 series is engineered to meet today’s increased security needs. All functions/models feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position. All CL3300 series locksets, including the CL33900 series, are available with Corbin Russwin Pyramid patented security or high security cylinders, the most secure locking system available. Pyramid is especially recommended for installations that require superior protection against picking, drilling and other surreptitious entry. See the Pyramid catalog for additional information.
For access control, the CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical lockset utilizes the proven CL3300 series lockset and features an integral continuous duty solenoid that allows installation in a standard cylindrical prep. Available in Fail Safe or Fail Secure, the CL33900 is ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
CL3300 Series Promotional Sheet
Environmental Product Declaration