CORBIN RUSSWIN CL3850 SINGLE/HALF DUMMY TRIM OVERVIEW
- Non-keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Lever acts as pull only, no operation..
- Lever is rigid.
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Not applicable
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
3800 SERIES OVERVIEW
An economical, Grade 2 standard-duty lever lockset which provides an outstanding combination of value and performance. It’s the ideal lever lockset for standard commercial applications.
When used in conjunction with the CL3300 Series Extra Heavy-Duty Grade 1 and the CL3500 Series Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Cylindrical Lever Locksets, the overall cost of many projects may be reducedwithout compromising functionality and durability.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
Typical applications include:
- Interior offices
- Multi-family housing
- Retail complexes
- Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
- Solid cast levers
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2certification
- UL-cUL 3-hour fire rating
- Independent lever return springs
- Thrubolts on door for solid attachment
- Covers ANSI/BHMA door prep A156.115
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
CL3800 Series Promotional Sheet
Environmental Product Declaration