CORBIN RUSSWIN CLX3310 PASSAGE LOCK OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F75 (Passage/Closet)
- Non-keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Latchbolt by lever either side.
- Both levers always free.
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Not applicable
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
CLX3300 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CLX3300 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to secure high-traffic spaces where aesthetics are important. Manufactured of the highest-quality materials to provide durability, strength, and reliability, it is also available in all industry-standard finishes and a variety of decorative levers, so you'll never have to sacrifice style for strength. It supports all cylinder formats - from fixed to interchangeable cores, and is the ideal choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
The CLX3300 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical lock has the strength to secure high-traffic openings with design options to complement any decor. Manufactured of the highest-quality materials to provide durability, strength, and reliability, it is also available in a vast array of finishes and a variety of decorative levers, so you’ll never have to sacrifice style for strength.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
Strength & Durability
- UL Cycle above and beyond test completed at 20 Million Cycles. Verification ID: V875753
- Exceeds 3,100 in-lb abusive locked lever torque with no entry
while maintaining egress (2.6 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Exceeds 1,600 lbs offset lever pull with no entry for protection against attacks (8 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Latch retraction with 100lb preload (2 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2) while maintaining ANSI/BHMA requirements for operation in warped doors
- No access with minimum 100 vertical impacts for protection against vandalism attempts (20 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Independent return springs allow lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 cycle requirements without lever sag
- Innovative push/turn button design to withstand excessive abuse against door stops or walls.
- Lock chassis design supports all cylinder formats allowing flexibility for from fixed core to interchangeable core cylinders.
- High Security and security key systems available (Access 3, Pyramid, etc.)
- Patent pending adjustable push/turn button for easy door thickness adjustment.
- Lever Release™ freewheeling levers standard for vandal resistance; rigid lever optional.
- Available with 26 mechanical functions
- 14 finishes and MicroShield options
- Multiple lever options including decorative designs and behavioral health
- Provides maximum resistance to vandalism and other malicious attacks
- Certified above & beyond testing to withstand high volume traffic
- Complements the look of any design style
- Minimizes inventory stocking requirements
- Simplifies installation in new and retrofit applications
- Integrates with new or existing facility's key systems
- Heavy duty commercial and institutional interior and exterior doors
- Manufacturing facilities
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES