Backed by ZenSupply's customer-friendly shipping and return policies and trusted staff, you can rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the facilities you're maintaining or improving will be safe and secure for years to come.
The Grade 1 DC8000 Series door closer is the perfect choice for high-use openings that must meet ADA requirements. A variety of arms, finishes and quality features make the easy-to-install DC8000 ideal for schools, office buildings, health care facilities and retail complexes. The series also meets UL10C positive pressure requirements for fire-rated openings.
High-quality products and innovative designs are the foundation for the long history and reputation of Corbin Russwin Architectural Hardware. That tradition continues with the Grade 1 DC8000 Series door closer, the perfect choice for high-use openings and doors that must meet ADA requirements. A variety of arms, finishes and quality features make the easy-to-install DC8000 ideal for schools, office buildings, health care facilities and retail complexes. The series
also meets UL10C and UBC7-2c positive pressure requirements for fire-rated openings.
Corbin Russwin products are engineered for quality, and the DC8000 Series is no exception. With heavy-duty construction, captured valves and a double heat-treated steel pinion, the DC8000 ensures quality and long-lasting performance.
With a heavy-duty arm and a strong, durable cast-iron closer body, the DC8000 offers added muscle for high-use and high-abuse situations. Captured valves and optional Torx® security screws offer added security, making the closer highly vandal- and tamper-resistant.
- Heavy-duty forged arm
- Captured valves
- Self-drilling screws
- Double heat-treated steel pinion
- Universal Quik-Install™ bracket
- Tri-packed assembly
- Cast-iron body
- Retrofit plates
- Powder painted arms
- "Standard" selection in the Arm category
- Non-hold open arm
- Used with regular arm (pull side) and top jamb (push side) mounting
- Available in painted or plated finishes
- 689 - Aluminum painted
- Spring Power:
- Fully adjustable 1-6
- Backcheck intensity and location valves
- Standard Cover
- Full ABS Cover
- Handed metal cover sold separately (Code: M73)
- Mounting hardware:
- Sex nuts and bolts (SNB; Code: M54)
**Other configurations, parts, accessories are available on the site or by request. See the DC8000 Product Catalog for all available products ZenSupply can offer.
The following arm summary will help you choose the right arm. See the images in the image carousel for more detailed info.
- Standard - Non-hold open regular arm with parallel arm mounting bracket (tri-packed)
- A1 - Hold open arm - combines regular hold-open arm with parallel arm mounting bracket
- A2 - Heavy-duty parallel arm with hold open
- A3 - Heavy-duty parallel arm non-hold open
- A4 - Heavy-duty reversible backstop parallel Arm
- A5 - Heavy-Duty Reversible Backstop Parallel Arm
- A10 - Heavy-duty Regular parallel arm non-hold open
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES