DORMA C500 Series Lockset
The C500 key-in-lever locksets are built with a high performance cylindrical chassis for all applications where ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 products are required. These aesthetically versatile locks are available in two lever designs.
Locks ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified.
- Ten different functions
- Four standard finishes, two optional finishes
- Simple installation
- Optional patented key system available
- Easily adjustable for doors from 1 3/8”- 1 13/16”thick
- All C500 Series locks have (removable) throughbolts.
- C500 locks feature cast auxiliary spring cages to support the levers, ensuring optimum performance and reduced lever droop.
- 5001-1316 1-1/4" × 4-7/8", 1-3/16" lip length, square corner (Default Strike)
- The C500 Series lockset can be recommended for applications like hotels, apartments, churches, municipal buildings, retails complexes, offices and warehouses.
- 626- Satin Chrome
- 619- Satin Nickel
- 613- Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze