The OHC100 Series closer fits inside a standard aluminium frame header and the cast iron construction provides enhanced security. It offers 2 size options and matches the Jackson hole pattern for easy retrofit. It is designed for interior and exterior use with aluminium doors and frames. It is ideal for retail installations, restaurants, libraries, offices and medical clinics.
The OHC100 Series has a cast iron body and fits inside a standard aluminium frame header. Its use with aluminium frames and doors makes for maintenance-free performance. The series is UL10C fire rated, meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance and meets ANSI A117.1. The OHC100 Series also comes with a 5-year warranty.
For the Cylinder body and pivots and arms, view the product here
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cast iron design
- 90° and 105° standard opening with optional hold-open
- Fits inside the standard aluminium frame header
Quality and durability
- 5-year warranty
- Maintenance-free performance
- Hold-open option available
- Matches the Jackson hole pattern for retrofitting
- Used with aluminium frames and doors
- Adjustable spring sizes
- OHC100 adjustable sizes 1-3
- OHC101 adjustable sizes 3-5
- UL10C fire rated (OHC100 and OHC101 Series without hold-open)
- Meets ADA compliance (OHC100 Series)
- Meets ANSI A117.1 (OHC101 Series)
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Available in:
- Dark bronze
- Standard cylinder
- Hold-open cylinder
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- VO Style offset arm and track available in (AL) (689) or (DKBRZ) (695)
- OHC100A and OHC101A Series Closers utilize a 'Hold-Open' feature within the cylinder assembly.
- OHC100A Series Closers (Sizes 3-5) do not meet ADA force requirements.
- OHC100 series cylinder are available only in DKBRZ (695)
- Mounting Bracket/Hardware and Arms are available only in AL (689) with the exception of VO Style.