Important Ordering Information (Please Read Carefully): Default attributes are listed in the product specifications fields above and below. In the absence of a correct, compatible selection with the selectable configurator options, default attributes will be provided unless specified otherwise in the customer message field during checkout. If a desired configuration is not in the configurator, send us a live chat or email for us to help.
Factory Default Attributes
Style: Deadlocking latch bolt by levers except when locked by push button in inside lever. Key in outside lever locks or unlocks outside lever and releases button. Closing door releases push button. Inside lever always free.
Latch: 23981145: Deadlatch - 2-3/4" Backset - Square corner, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
Strike: 5164: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
Door thickness: 1-3/4".
Strike lip length: 1-3/16".
Keying (for P, and P6): KD:Keyed different.
Keys (for P, and P6): Two nickel silver cut keys per lock.
Simply put, the Falcon T Series lock is the most versatile lockset in the industry. This extra heavy-duty lock can accept most manufacturer’s cylinders. Designed with compression springs in the spring cages, T Series virtually eliminates lever sag for long lasting performance. This adaptable lock is well suited for either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied a multifamily, retail, institutional and government/military.
Falcon is focused on offering a solid product, which is why the T Series lock is constructed with a compression spring that far exceeds ANSI/BHMA cycle test requirements. Unlike typical torsion springs that can break at the bend points, the T Series spring provides the most robust lever support for years of reliable performance. Perfect for high-use applications, the T Series lock delivers on Falcon’s promise of providing a solid product at a solid price.
Falcon fits - The most versatile lockset in the business
- Fits most competitors’ conventional key systems
- Fits most competitors’ small format interchangeable cores
- Fits the Schlage full size interchangeable cores
- Pressure Release® lever rotation standard. Prevents damage to internal lock components when subjected to excessive force.
- Ideal for both new construction and retrofit
- Designed for high-use applications such as multi-family, retail, office, institutional and government/military
- Seven lever designs and eight finishes to suite with any architectural design
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure Release™ lever rotation standard prevents the damage to internal lock components when subjected to excessive force
- Heavy-duty compression springs behind the rose provide consistent lever return and prevent lever sag
- Inside levers are attached by Allen-head set screw, which prevents tampering or vandalism
- Trim is through-bolted with two 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant
- Certified Grade 1 and UL10C 3-hour A label
- Lever designs exceed ADA and state disability requirements
- Adjustable door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” to fit all common door thicknesses
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing
- Fits most competitors’ conventional key systems, small format interchangeable cores (SFIC), and Schlage full size interchangeable cores (FSIC)
The T Series extra heavy-duty Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to stand up to high-traffic and heavy-abuse applications. The lock can accept any manufacturer’s cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick, easy re-keying, so retrofitting a current building is simple.
The T Series is constructed with a compression spring that allows the lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 testing requirements. Perfect for high-use institutional applications, the T Series lock delivers by providing a solid product at a solid price.
For more specifications and certifications, view the T Series data sheet.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- UL: 3 hour A label and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Falcon Locks Catalog
- Falcon T Series Data Sheet
- Falcon T and W Series Data Sheet
- Allegion Connect Data Sheet
- Multi-Family Suiting Solutions
- Falcon T Series Cut Sheet
- Falcon Cylindrical Lock Guide
- Falcon Cylinders, Keys and Keying Systems
- Falcon Cylinders, Keys and Keying Systems Quick Reference Guide