Important Ordering Information (Please read carefully): Default attributes are listed in the product specifications fields above and below. In the absence of a correct, compatible selection with the selectable configurator options, default attributes will be provided unless specified otherwise in the customer message field during checkout. If a desired configuration is not in the configurator, send us a live chat or email for us to help.
Factory Default Attributes
Latch: 23981145: Deadlatch - 2-3/4" Backset - Square corner, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
Strike: 5164: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
Door thickness: 1-3/4".
Strike lip length: 1-3/16".
Keying (for P, and P6): KD:Keyed different.
Keys (for P, and P6): Two nickel silver cut keys per lock.
Simply put, the Falcon T Series lock is the most versatile lockset in the industry. This extra heavy-duty lock can accept most manufacturer’s cylinders. Designed with compression springs in the spring cages, T Series virtually eliminates lever sag for long lasting performance. This adaptable lock is well suited for either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied a multifamily, retail, institutional and government/military.
Falcon is focused on offering a solid product, which is why the T Series lock is constructed with a compression spring that far exceeds ANSI/BHMA cycle test requirements. Unlike typical torsion springs that can break at the bend points, the T Series spring provides the most robust lever support for years of reliable performance. Perfect for high-use applications, the T Series lock delivers on Falcon’s promise of providing a solid product at a solid price.
Falcon fits - The most versatile lockset in the business
- Fits most competitors’ conventional key systems
- Fits most competitors’ small format interchangeable cores
- Fits the Schlage full size interchangeable cores
- Pressure Release® lever rotation standard. Prevents damage to internal lock components when subjected to excessive force.
- Ideal for both new construction and retrofit
- Designed for high-use applications such as multi-family, retail, office, institutional and government/military
- Seven lever designs and eight finishes to suite with any architectural design
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure Release™ lever rotation standard prevents the damage to internal lock components when subjected to excessive force
- Heavy-duty compression springs behind the rose provide consistent lever return and prevent lever sag
- Inside levers are attached by Allen-head set screw, which prevents tampering or vandalism
- Trim is through-bolted with two 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant
- Certified Grade 1 and UL10C 3-hour A label
- Lever designs exceed ADA and state disability requirements
- Adjustable door thickness from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8” to fit all common door thicknesses
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing
- Fits most competitors’ conventional key systems, small format interchangeable cores (SFIC), and Schlage full size interchangeable cores (FSIC)
The T Series extra heavy-duty Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to stand up to high-traffic and heavy-abuse applications. The lock can accept any manufacturer’s cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick, easy re-keying, so retrofitting a current building is simple.
The T Series is constructed with a compression spring that allows the lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 testing requirements. Perfect for high-use institutional applications, the T Series lock delivers by providing a solid product at a solid price.
For more specifications and certifications, view the T Series data sheet.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- UL: 3 hour A label and outer trim shall “bottom out” to prevent door collapse. Roses shall be minimum of 3-1/2” diameter
- Falcon Locks Catalog
- Falcon T Series Data Sheet
- Falcon T and W Series Data Sheet
- Allegion Connect Data Sheet
- Multi-Family Suiting Solutions
- Falcon T Series Cut Sheet
- Falcon Cylindrical Lock Guide
- Falcon Cylinders, Keys and Keying Systems
- Falcon Cylinders, Keys and Keying Systems Quick Reference Guide