Certifications: ANSI K81071F;
Finishes: USP, US3, US4, US10, US10A, US10B, US26D;
- Hager does not recommend using spring hinges on doors over 7'0".;
- For maximum versatility use all spring hinges or a combination of spring hinges and ball bearing hinges. Do not use plain bearing hinges. Strong wind conditions, drafts, carpeting drag, twisted/misaligned frames, or weatherstripping on doors may require additional spring hinges. Full spring tension may not be required on all hinges.
Material: Steel with Steel Components;
- Available with hospital tip (HT) - voids UL.
- Available with raised barrel (RBB/RBS) - UL approved.
Product Description: Full Mortise, Spring Hinge, Standard Weight, Square Corner
HAGER COMMERCIAL HINGES
- Hinges are manufactured in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.1. Self-closing hinges and pivots are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.17 using three hinges per opening on a 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” (914 mm x 2134 mm x 44 mm) door.
- Round corners are available in 1/4” (6 mm) (standard) or 5/8” (16 mm) radius.
- Full Mortise Both leaves are mortised, one leaf in the door and one leaf in the frame (wood door or hollow metal door with wood frame or hollow metal frame). Example: BB1279, 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm), US26D;
- Half Mortise One leaf is mortised in the door and the other is surface applied to the frame (hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB1109, 4-1/2” (114 mm), US26D;
- Full Surface Both leaves are applied to the surface, one to the door and the other to the frame (metal core door or hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB2171, 5” (127 mm), USP;
- Half Surface One leaf is mortised in the frame and the other is surface applied to the face of the door (wood door with wood frame or metal core door with hollow metal frame) Example: BB1163, 5” (152 mm), US26D.