Applications: For use on regular weight hollow metal or wood composite doors with hollow metal frames requiring medium frequency service.
Certifications: ANSI A8412;
Finishes: USP, US10, US10A, US10B, US26D;
Fastener Size - Machine: Door Leaf: 1/2" x 12-20" FH.
Features: Two ball bearings. Non-rising removable pin with button tip and plug;
- Beveled surface leaf
- 4" is for 1-3/8" door. 4" for 1-3/4" door is available by consulting the Hager Tech Department
- Thru-bolts and grommets for wood door applications
Material: Steel with Steel Pin;
Product Description: Half Surface, 5-Knuckle, Ball Bearing, Standard Weight
HAGER COMMERCIAL HINGES
- Hinges are manufactured in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.1. Self-closing hinges and pivots are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.17 using three hinges per opening on a 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” (914 mm x 2134 mm x 44 mm) door.
- Round corners are available in 1/4” (6 mm) (standard) or 5/8” (16 mm) radius.
- Full Mortise Both leaves are mortised, one leaf in the door and one leaf in the frame (wood door or hollow metal door with wood frame or hollow metal frame). Example: BB1279, 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm), US26D;
- Half Mortise One leaf is mortised in the door and the other is surface applied to the frame (hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB1109, 4-1/2” (114 mm), US26D;
- Full Surface Both leaves are applied to the surface, one to the door and the other to the frame (metal core door or hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB2171, 5” (127 mm), USP;
- Half Surface One leaf is mortised in the frame and the other is surface applied to the face of the door (wood door with wood frame or metal core door with hollow metal frame) Example: BB1163, 5” (152 mm), US26D.