- 190° angle of view;
- 4 optical glass lenses;
- For doors 1-3/8" to 2-1/8" thick;
- Simple installation — only a 9/16" hole required;
- Suggested installation height: 60" from floor.
IVES VIEWERS AND DOOR KNOCKERS OVERVIEW
- Viewers provide a safe way to see who is at the door before unlocking and opening it
- Door knockers provide an affordable way to create awareness that someone is at the door
- Secure and tamper-resistant
- Viewers have solid brass body with a glass lens
- Simple installation
- Secure, tamper-resistant one-way thread installation
- U models are UL listed 90 minute for fire doors
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Ives offers various door viewers that provide a safe way to see who is on the other side of a door before unlocking and opening it. The different styles provide different angles of view for various door specifications. To view all models and designs, view the Ives Full Line catalog.
- Door knockers are also offered as an affordable way to create awareness that someone is at the door. To see all models and designs, view the Ives Full Line catalog.
The door knockers and viewers are available in many finishes. Please refer to the Ives Full Line catalog for specific product finish availability.