9190HD SOLID 90° OFFSET PULL/PUSH BAR COMBO
- Available in standard lengths of 28” and 33”.
- Also available in whole 1" increments from 25" to 45".
- Other lengths available as engineering special, consult customer service.
IVES ARCHITECTURAL PULLS AND PUSH BARS OVERVIEW
Ives offers various pulls to meet opening and project needs, no matter the door's design, size, type or location. Whether offset or straight, there is a pull that is tested to withstand high-traffic areas and abuse for any application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceeds industry and ANSI 156.06 standards
- Made of heavy-duty, solid bar stock or castings, including stainless steel, brass and aluminum
- Come standard with heavy-duty (HD) machining and mounting hardware
- Line includes Ives ADA-compliant pulls (EZ) that have a door-to-pull clearance of 2-1/2" or greater
- EZ pulls come standard with 316 Series stainless, which makes them highly recommended for all external applications
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Pull sizes are determined by the center-to-center distance between the mounting locations.
- For example: a 12" pull has 12" between the mounting locations; the overall pull length will be longer. See the pull model pages for specific size information.
- Available in aluminum, brass and stainless steel substrates
- Various BHMA standard finishes are available, including antimicrobial
- See individual models in the catalog for specific finishes
- Custom finishes are available as an engineering special; consult Customer Service to order
MOUNTING HARDWARE OPTIONS
With each Ives architectural pull, various mounting schemes are available that exceed industry standards. The pulls also come standard with heavy-duty machining and mounting hardware. For the available optional mounting hardware, click here.
Mounting options include:
- Standard mount (STD) thru-bolt with a decorative washer
- Concealed mounts:
- For aluminum doors (A)
- With pull plates (G)
- Wood doors (I)
- Hollow metal doors (L)
- Back-to-back mounts:
- For 8102 pulls only (J)
- For 8121 pulls only (K)
- Hollow metal and wood door applications (N)
- Glass doors (P)
- Push/pull combo mounts:
- Decorative (NO)
- Standard (NS)
- Decorative for glass doors (PQ)
- Security thru-bolt with standard washer (X)
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS