990 SLIDING DOOR PULL
- Fits doors 1-3/8" to 1-1/2";
- Decorative coined edges;
- Pre-assembled for doors opening left to right. Plates are reversible;
- Packaged with fasteners for wood applications.
IVES FLUSH PULLS OVERVIEW
Flush pulls help maximize the space-saving benefits derived from installing sliding and pocket doors. The flush pull line has high quality pulls with upscale appearances that improve the look and feel of an interior sliding door or pocket door design. Whether standard or decorative flush pulls are needed, Ives offers various finishes, shapes, and sizes for any application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Space-saving benefits derived from installing sliding and pocket doors are maximized
- Various standard and decorative pull styles and finishes are offered to match aesthetic requirements
- Choose from various mounting types that secure the pull or pull plate to different door types
- Fasteners come standard with order
- Designed to meet A156.9 and A156.14 specifications and standards
DESIGNS & FINISHES
Ives pulls are offered in various designs, including oval, round and rectangle, and in various sizes and depths. They are also available in both wrought and cast material. For specific product specifications and details, please view the Ives Full Line catalog.
- Available in the following substrates:
- To see individual models, refer to the Ives Full Line catalog for specific finishes
- Custom finishes are available as an engineering special; consult Customer Service to order
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS