4116 SURFACE-MOUNTED HEAVY DUTY DOOR CLOSER OVERVIEW
The 4110 is LCN's best performing heavy duty closer with an adjustable spring and possible hold open point beyond 140 degrees, meeting ADA requirements. Backed by a 30 year warranty, the cast iron body and all weather fluid offer versatility in high traffic applications.
The 4010, 4020 and 4110 Series are heavy-duty closers that meet demands for high-traffic installations and each are designed specifically for unique mounting applications. They are UL and cUL listed, meet ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards and boast 30-year warranties. They feature a standard plastic cover, with optional plated finishes for the cover, arm and fasteners. They also feature the LCN Green Dial spring force indicator, which takes the guesswork out of adjustment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-1/2" diameter piston
- Double heat treated pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- LCN patented Green Dial spring force indicator
- 30-year warranty
- Application specific handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard plastic cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-5 or 6 only
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0'' and exterior doors to 4'0''
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4'6'' and exterior doors to 3'6''
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and a large selection of optional custom colors
- Standard plastic cover and optional handed metal cover available
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 4010 Series mounts hinge pull side, the 4020 Series mounts push side top jamb and the 4110 Series mounts push side parallel arm. Visit the 4010 Series, 4020 Series and 4110 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES