9131 BENCHMARK MODEL OVERVIEW
The 9130 Benchmark by LCN is an electrically powered low-energy operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, or the elderly. Designed primarily for automatic opening applications that occasionally require manual opening. The Benchmark is a cost-effective solution for retrofitting an activated or manual door.
Operator will ship with default components listed below unless otherwise specified:
- Standard motor gearbox
- Standard control box
- Mounting bracket
- 27" metal cover
- Standard arm (3077T)
- Standard track w/track roller
- Standard fasteners
The Benchmark low-energy operators are electrically powered and are cost-effective for retrofitting an activated or manual door. The 9130, 9140, and 9150 Series meet ANSI/BHMA A156.19 and ANSI A117.1 standards, are American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, UL-listed and feature a 2-year limited warranty.
The operators feature a Push ‘N Go activation, providing easy access for people with disabilities and the elderly. The Push ‘N Go feature takes over when a pedestrian manually opens the door to five degrees, then holds the door fully open for 1-30 seconds, depending on the time delay. Power Boost provides additional closing force in severe wind.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Microprocessor control box maintains customer settings
- Standard on/off switch
- LED lights to indicate power to control box and motor gearbox
Quality and durability
- 2-year warranty
- Power Boost allows for increased closing force near latch
- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Wood and machine screws
- Special templates available via Product Support
- Non-handed for left- or right-swinging doors
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Metal cover is standard; full-length covers are available.
- All potentiometers are clearly labeled with functions.
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Standard anodized finish
- Standard metal cover
The 9130 Series mounts surface mount on pull side with a single lever track arm. The 9140 Series mounts surface mount on push side with a double-lever arm. The 9150 Series mounts surface mount on top jamb (push side) for independent/simultaneous pair. Visit the 9130/9140/9150 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.