- Prevents entry and maintains egress against more than 3,100 in-lb locked lever torque (2.6x ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Withstands 1,600 lbs offset lever pull (8x ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements) and continues to restrict entry
- Ensures latch retraction with 100 lb preload (2x ANSI/BHMA A156.2) while maintaining operation in warped doors or doors with latch bind
- Prohibits entry after more than 100 vertical impacts (20x ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- UL Cycle Above and Beyond test completed at 20 million cycles (Verification ID: V584148)
- Utilizes EcoFlex technology on all electromechanical functions, creating up to 92% energy savings
- Innovative push/turn button design prevents damage from door stops and walls
26 mechanical and 2 electromechanical functions offered
- Available in 15 finishes with multiple lever designs
- Lockbody design supports all cylinder formats - from fixed to interchangeable core - and all SARGENT Key Systems
- Windstorm certified to comply with Florida Building Code requirements & UL listings
- Optional Microshield® antimicrobial coating available
Complements the look of any design style
Minimizes inventory stocking requirements
Simplifies installation in new and retrofit applications
Integrates with new or existing facility’s key systems
- Provides maximum resistance to vandalism and other malicious attacks
ANSI/BHMA Code: A156.2
Backset Depth (Standard): 2 3/4"
Door Thickness (Standard): 1 3/4"
Grade: Grade 1
Latchbolt Throw: 1/2"
Maximum Backset: 5"
Minimum Backset: 2 3/8"
Maximum Door Thickness: 2"
Minimum Door Thickness: 1 3/8"
Number of Keys: 2
Strike Type: T-Strike Curved Lip
UL Listed: Yes
ULC Listed: Yes
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty; 2-year for electrical components
ANSI/SDI 250.13 Certified
ASTM E330 Certified
Florida Building Code Approved FL# 2998
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliant
UL-cUL Fire-Rated Up to 3 Hours
ASTM E1996 Certified
ASTM E1886 Certified
NFPA 80 Compliant
TAS 201 Certified
TAS 202 Certified
TAS 203 Certified
ICC A117.1 Compliant
ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1