SDC’s 15 series value 5/8” latchbolt electric strikes are centerline latch entry strikes designed for use with cylindrical locksets and metal frames. 15 series strikes accept 5/8” throw latchbolts or up to ¾” throw latchbolts with 1/8” door gap.
The 15 series electric strikes incorporates all stainless steel deadlocking mechanism and an internally mounted solenoid. The compact low profile design enables quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited.
Centerline latch entry strikes require the latch to enter at the strike “centerline” located exactly between the top and bottom of the strike faceplate.*
* Refer to installation instructions and template to determine strike location prior to frame preparation for new and retrofit installations.
• Low profile
• Fewer moving parts
• Stainless steel components
• Stainless steel radius corner faceplate
• Durable die cast housing body
• Corrosion resistant
• Mounting tabs included
• Internally mounted solenoid
• Voltage and current spike protection
• Screw terminals