STANLEY SECURITY CECSFBB191-58 BRONZE OR STAINLESS STEEL FULL MORTISE BALL BEARING CONCEALED CONDUCTOR CONCEALED SWITCH STANDARD WEIGHT ELECTRIFIED HINGE WITH 8-WIRE
The Stanley Security CECSFBB191-58 is a standard weight electrified hinge designed for commercial doors, available in bronze or stainless steel for durability and aesthetic appeal. It features a full mortise design with ball bearings for smooth operation. With its concealed conductor and concealed switch features, it allows for the integration of electrical conductors and switches within the hinge, providing a discreet and streamlined solution for electronic access control systems.
- “CS” (Concealed Switch) Allows opening monitoring, switch operates when door is either open or closed.
Used to activate alarms, monitoring devices, or other security equipment when a tamper-proof hinge is required
- Single pole double throw switch
- Packed one per box with screws and installation instructions
- No electrical parts are exposed when hinge is installed
- Hinges should be installed in the center hinge location
- When ordering specify class number, size, finish and hand of door
- 613 - Satin Bronze Dark, Oxidized, Oil Rubbed (Material-Bronze)
- 630 – Satin Stainless Steel (Material-Stainless Steel)