STANLEY SECURITY FBB191NRP BRASS, BRONZE OR STAINLESS STEEL FULL MORTISE BALL BEARING HEAVY WEIGHT HINGE
The Stanley Security FBB191NRP is a brass, bronze or stainless steel full mortise ball bearing hinge designed for standard weight doors. It features a non-removable pin, enhancing security and preventing unauthorized removal or tampering. The ball bearing mechanism ensures smooth and quiet door operation while reducing friction and wear. The FBB191NRP hinge is suitable for various applications, including residential, commercial, or institutional settings where both durability and security are important. Its high-quality construction and non-removable pin feature make it an excellent choice for ensuring both functionality and peace of mind.
- For medium weight doors of average frequency.
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames.
- Equipped with two Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings.
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel.
- Hole in bottom tip for easy pin removal.
- Reversible flush tips and pins.
- With non-removable pins (NRP)
- 605 - Bright Brass (Material - Brass)
- 606 - Satin Brass (Material - Brass)
- 612 - Satin bronze (Material - Bronze)
- 613 - Satin Bronze Dark, Oxidized, Oil Rubbed (Material - Bronze)
- 625 - Bright chromium plated (Material - Brass/Bronze)
- 626 - Satin chromium plated (Material - Brass/Bronze)
- 629 – Bright Stainless steel (Material - Stainless Steel)
- 630 – Satin Stainless steel (Material - Stainless Steel)