Yale 6400LN Series Lever Locks
Based on the design of Yale's robust cylindrical locksets, the 6400LN Monolock continues the tradition of quality and dependability as a preassembled lock series designed to retrofit Yale Monolock as well as Corbin Russwin Unit Lock and Falcon® Retrofit Lock installations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 1-1/2 hours
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" only
- Lead Shielding: Available to order
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order.
- Reversibility: Handing must be specified for all functions and designs
- Strikes: 1-1/4" lip ANSI strike supplied; other lip lengths and strikes available to order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 626 finish only
- Warranty: 7-year mechanical
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified
- ADA compliant for ease of accessiblity
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES