Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
CORBIN RUSSWIN CL33903 FAIL SAFE ELECTRIFIED LOCK
- Deadlocking latchbolt by lever either side except when power on locks outside lever
- Power off/unlocks outside lever
- Inside lever always free
- Latchbolt retracted by key when locked electrically
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
CL33900 SERIES OVERVIEW
Provides remote locking and unlocking, utilizing the proven CL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset. Ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
- Stairwell towers
- Tenant space
- Computer roomsHigh-security areas
- Utilizes the CL3300 Series Cylindrical Lockset with Lever Release™ Mechanism
- Self-contained integral solenoid allows installation in modified cylindrical prep
- Minimal power requirements – device is designed to lock or unlock as the situation demands
- Available in either 12 or 24VAC/VDC
- Mechanical cylinder override
- Fail Safe and Fail Secure mode available
- Optional M92 Request to Exit (REX)
ElectroLynx®, a new quick-connectfeature of ASSA ABLOY Groupcompanies, takes theguesswork out of installing electrifieddoor hardware products. It’s Hardwiring Made Easy. By using standard “plug and play”connectors, a simple “click” links powerfrom the incoming source to electrifiedlocking products, including hinges,locks, exit devices, magnetic holders, and strikes. What normallytakes an hour or more can be connected in virtually minutes.
The Securitron PowerJump ICPT Inductive CouplingPower Transfer delivers power contactlessly andinvisibly between the frame and door to powerelectrified hardware on the door. The PowerJumpcan be installed at the latch side or hinge side of the door andtransfers up to 6 watts of power without pins or wires across thedoor gap, eliminating points of vulnerability and wear … and noneed to core drill the door. The PowerJump is field selectable for12VDC or 24VDC systems and is ideal for fail secure applications.The unit can hold electrified latches open in continuous duty orcan momentarily energize the lockset for latch retraction.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
CL3300 Catalog (Includes CL33900)
Environmental Product Declaration