Plastic-Covered Aluminum Core Padlock 74
Strong mixture: Secure your valuables in especially hot environments as well as near electrical equipment with this aluminum lock with synthetic coating.
The Safety Lock 74 supplements communication between your employees before and during maintenance work and ensures a high level of transparency in the workflow.
The 74 Safety lock helps to protect your employees in several ways - for one, because it follows the golden rule of "one lock - one key - one operator" and thus provides a high level of security. It also has the key-retaining feature that means the key can only be pulled out when the padlock is fully locked. Only a fully closed lock is truly secure. The 74 also makes it easy to organize and plan locking systems. The ten colors of the Safety Lock 74 also virtually eliminates the possibility of mixing up keys or assignments in the team. In addition to the different colors, our high-quality and clearly legible laser engravings can make it clear which person or purpose is assigned to the individual padlock.
- Solid aluminum core with steel shackle for best physical strength
- Body and shackle insulated against electric shock
- NANO-PROTECT™ shackle for superior corrosion resistance
- Intrinsically safe, key retaining
- Automatic locking for user convenience
- Compact and lightweight
- High precision 6-pin cylinder for better tamper resistance