7800 ELECTRIC STRIKE
7800 Electric Strike is designed for use with Adams Rite rim exit devices with a Starwheel/Interlocking latchbolt (8800 and 8700 Series, EX88). For use in aluminum,hollow metal or wood applications.
This non-handed, low-profile, surface mounted electric strike features an ultra-compact design and adjustable stainless steel keepers with over 1,500 lbs [680.4 kg] of holding force in fail secure mode. Internally mounted dual solenoid operates on 12 or 24 VDC power. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31
- Grade 1 UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 listed
- RoHS compliant 1
Strike Dimensions: 1-13/4" x 9" x 9/16" deep [44.5 mm x 229 mm x 14.2 mm deep]
Strike Opening: Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel.1" x 1-1/2" x 1/2" deep [24.4 mm x 38.1mm x 12.7 mm deep]. Strike only accepts Starwheel/Interlocking latching mechanism.
Faceplate: Not separate.1-3/4" x 9-1/64" x 9/16" [44.5 mm x 229 mm x 14.2 mm deep]
Compatibility: Accommodates Starwheel/Interlocking latching mechanism of Adams Rite 8800, 8700, EX88 Series Rim Exit Devices
- Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions.
- Spacer Plates included to accommodate varying door gaps.
- Screws for wood applications not provided
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs [0.91 kg].
Voltage: Field selectable, dual voltage, 12 or 24 VDC.
- .45A at 12 VDC
- .25A at 24 VDC
Fail Safe | Fail Secure: Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- A Ships standard with one 1/16" and 1/8"spacer plate. Units ordered in 613E, 628E, 630, and BSP finishes will be made of stainless steel to match. All other finishes will receive black stainless steel spacers. Additional spacer plates can be ordered separately.
- Available with two monitoring options: Form 'C' monitoring switches to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike jaws and a locked/unlocked solenoid status (M). Latchbolt monitor (L)
- ELX-ElectroLynx® Adapter: Connects Adams Rite electrified products to ElectroLynx system