BEST HD7000 SMOOTH AND DOOR CLOSER
Smooth and safe door closers are built with your best interests in mind.
The HD7000 surface closer offer modern styling and versatility while providing safe and reliable door control. With features like the full range spring power adjustment, the HD7000 Series closer provides the flexibility needed to meet the many demands of commercial and institutional applications, including ADA barrier-free accessibility requirements. This door control is housed in corrosion-resistant aluminum, and
features a backcheck positioning adjustment for parallel arm applications, to maintain an ANSI backcheck range similar to regular and top jamb applications. Standard full cover, optional slim cover, flat form arm, and architectural finishes provide the aesthetic qualities required of architectural grade closers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available as HD7000 closers for interior and exterior doors. Meets barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1 -6).
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Controls opening motion
during abusive or abrupt opening.
- POS backcheck positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications. Valve accessible with closer installed.
- Optional delayed action adjustable with a separate independent valve. Delays door closing to allow unobstructed passage through the opening.
- Full plastic cover is standard; slim plastic, metal, or lead
- Designed to minimize change in closing speed during severe temperature changes.
- Aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust arm assembly.
- Full complement of optional arms, plates, and brackets available for special applications.
- No slip bore spring adjustment standard.
- SNDTPK - Standard fasteners include separate self-drilling
and self-tapping and sex nuts for 1-3/4" thick doors and
- Education, K-12 & Universities Prevent injury; durable in high-use environments
- Healthcare facilities ADA compliant; can be adjusted to hold door open for emergencies
and reduce the spread of bacteria
- Government offices & facilities Ideal for high-traffic areas and reduces wall damage
- Transportation/Airports Reduces HVAC costs by ensuring all doors close promptly
- Optional Delayed Action valve can delay door closing to allow extra time to pass through the opening.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified
- UL and CUL listed
- Meets UL10C for positive pressure
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
Protect the security and safety of a building and its occupants
- They offer protection from injury by preventing a door from swinging open or closed too quickly
- They help stop the spread of bacteria by assisting with ingress and egress
- They help prevent fire in building by keeping doors closed
- They contribute to HVAC savings by keeping doors closed
Ease of installation
- Intuitive markings cast into closer body to ease identifying the valve adjustment (HD8000).
- No guessing! 1–6 version marked clearly with ADA wheelchair icon (HD8000)
- Compact design of SL6000 provides quick and easy installation
- Allen head spring power adjustment all closers
- All-weather hydraulic fluid allows for minimal maintenance
- Full offering of finishes, including plated
- 30+ arm offerings for a variety of applications
- Optional metal cover in a variety of painted and plated finishes
- Non-handed for both push and pull side mounting
- Utilizes the same hole pattern as a Norton 8300/8500 closer (HD7000)
- One closer body covers the size 1-6 range. (HD7000)
- All available as delayed action HD8000 available delayed action and
AVB (advanced variable backcheck)
Corrosion-resistant aluminum housing
- Hardened pinion & piston for durable heavy use applications increase safety & decrease liability
- Standard back-check on all closers protect the door and frame while controlling the door from abrupt opening
600 - Primed
689 - Aluminum
690 - Statuary dark bronze
691 - Dull bronze
693 - Black
695 - Dark duranodic bronze
696 - Gold
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES