Cal-Royal has focused on providing “Innovative and Value Added” hardware products and accessories to the builders industry. Cal-Royal is one of just three manufacturers providing the Clutch System (Genesys, Grade 1) for lever locks. This system provides superior design and value by deterring damage to levers from misuse or vandalism. Furthermore, we offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges, and many other hardware and trim products.
- GENERAL Full length 4 ¾” lever handle with ⅜” return on GN and SPA Design. Rose diameter 3 ½”. Key removable outside lever for fast re-keying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
- CLUTCH Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
- APPLICATIONS For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- DOOR RANGES 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness. 2” to 2 ¼” thickness also available on request.
- ANSI STANDARDS Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements.
- LATCH FACEPLATE Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset. Optional 2 ¼” x 1” for 2 ⅜” backset.
- STRIKES ASA 1 ¼” x 4 ⅞” standard. Other strikes available upon request.
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
- TRIM Thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
- HOUSING Cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 ⅛” diameter bore.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW. Also available with SCHLAGE, CORBIN / RUSSWIN, SARGENT and YALE large format cylinders. For Schlage, Corbin / Russwin, Sargent and Yale format specifications, refer to next page.
- LATCH OPTIONS 2 ¾” standard, brass with ½” throw. 2 ⅜”, 3 ¾” and 5” backset optional. GND750 deadlatch reversible for flat and beveled door. ¾” throw anti-friction deadlatch for pair of fire doors.
- ELECTRIFIED LOCKS, TACTILE & LEAD LINING available upon request.
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
- Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements, GRADE 1
- Heavy Duty Cylindrical Leversets
- Clutch Mechanism Fixed thru Bolt Installation
- Available with Interchangeable Core for BEST, FALCON & ARROW
- Available Full Size Interchangeable Core for SCHLAGE, CORBIN / RUSSWIN, SARGENT and YALE
Genesys Series Catalog